The Lumenis M22™ – Dry Eye Technology
Dr. Lewis is a leader and advocate for the advancements of dry eye relief technology. James S. Lewis, MD is the first and only office in the region to offer the newest Intense Pulsed Light technology for the treatment of dry eye.
Mostly for use with dry eye, this device is associated with skin rejuvenation and is a pleasant by-product of dry eye treatment with IPL.
• Light energy is divided into a train of doses to allow tissue relaxation and painless treatment
• Faster treatments
• Built-in cooing unit to maintain uniform application of therapy
Eligible candidates must minimize sun exposure for one month prior to treatment, discontinue doxycycline and related photosensitive medications and reduce unprotected sun exposure following treatment.
$300.00 IPL Special until December 31, 2018
If you are evaluated for IPL treatment of dry eye, you will lock in our special price of $300 per session for one year. The IPL-laser session includes treatment for both eyes (regularly $450).
Packages for multiple treatments are recommended on an individualized basis.
$1000.00 LipiFlow + IPL Special until December 31, 2018
If you are evaluated for LipiFlow and IPL treatment of dry eye, you will lock in our special price of $1000 per session for one year. The IPL-laser with LipiFlow session includes treatment for both eyes (regularly $1450).
One MIBO treatment of both eyes for $150 (regularly $300)
The Lumenis OPT™ advantages
• Control pulse shape by equalizing energy distribution over the entire pulse or sequential pulses
• Gentler, more comfortable, patient-friendly procedures, with lower effective fluences
• High peak power, shorter pulses – optimal for IPL skin treatments using photorejuvenation and treatment of benign pigmented lesions
• Advanced OPT will also allow determining the specific fluence per sub-pulse when using multiple-sequential pulsing, for fine-tuned treatment settings.